So here is the 30 Week belly shot:
Mike wants to know why I always pose in front of the toilet in our bathroom, and quite frankly it's the only place with a mirror large enough to capture the belly. Plus, I actually think it's quite fitting since I seem to spend most of my time in this room. Not only is our little Madeline active, she also likes to lay low in my belly, which translates into "on top of my bladder." Hence the reason I spend most of my time in the little ladies room.
So, does it look like I smuggled a small a soccer ball under my shirt? More like a 3 lb. baby girl bundled-up in there. That's right, Madeline is in the process of some major bulking up lately. Weighing in at about 3 lbs., and somewhere around 16 inches - our little girl is growing fast. She's about the size of a head of cabbage these days. Her eyesight is continuing to develop. By the time she arrives her eyesight will be 20/400 - a long way from 20/20. Her fingernails and toenails are now completely developed. Her brain is under major development as well - the folds in her brain are forming.
We're trying to figure out what to put over Madeline's crib. Here are the options we are considering. Painted/decorated letters that spell out her name - Madeline. Her intials - MEM - or one of several sayings. Here are the sayings that we are considering:
1. How long do you want to be loved? Is forever enough, is forever enough? ( This is taken from one of the songs that plays here on our blog)
2. Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart. (This is actually a quote from Pooh, Winnie the Pooh that is)
3. Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a fairytale. (I just like this quote)
4. The nearest thing to heaven, You're our angel from above, Only God creates such perfect love, Who could ever love you more? (lyrics from Miracle, another song that plays here on our blog)
Oh, and there are more - but these are our favorites so far. Tell us what you think.
Also - if you are receiving blog updates via email, this is just an announcement telling you that there is a new post on the blog. The blog itself still exists. You just need to click on this link to get there: http://www.chrissyandmike.blogspot.com/

You look soooo good! I feel like I haven't seen you in 4ever!! Tell Ms. Madeline we said, "Hello, and we love her!"
ReplyDelete