See exhibit A:

Now she's starting to get into everything. When she gets tired of crawling, she rolls to get from point A to point B. She's started trying to pull herself up too and sees everything as a means to get vertical:

We keep her books under the cocktail table and she now likes to pull them ALL out one by one onto the floor. She likes to chew on a few of them and she plays with one or two that have attachments. I've been worried about the cocktail table since we brought her home. I can just see her falling and hitting one of the corners and having to rush her to the ER for stitches. I didn't quite guess that there would be other issues though. We were playing one day this week when this happened:

She was stuck and couldn't figure out how to put things in reverse!

No comments:
Post a Comment