Monday, September 14, 2009

Fall Shopping Trip

Mike and I decided to take Maddie shopping for some fall clothes.  I cleaned out Maddie's closet a couple of weekends ago and packed away the clothes that were getting to small for her.  I realized that everything we have for the next size is short sleeved and for summer.  So, on Saturday we got up really early, got dressed and met Laura Brett for Maddie's 6 month photos, then when we went and had breakfast at Breuggar's Bagels and then we went shopping! It was really the first time that Mike and I have bought clothes for Maddie since she was born.  It was really a lot of fun.  If you all lived closer we would have driven to everyone's house to show you Maddie's new school clothes.  Instead I took pictures of them to share with you here (clearly the new Mom thing hasn't worn off yet so you'll just have to indulge me). 

I couldn't convince Maddie to model them for you so you'll have to settle for them on the hanger:

 
  
  
  


We had so much fun hanging out with Daddy all day. We really haven't had a day like when it's was just the three of us and we didn't have the day booked full of things we had to do in a really long time.  Now I just can't wait to post pictures of Maddie in her new school clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment