With such a huge change coming to our lives in just 20 days, it's hard not to get emotional or not to reflect on your life as it is now and how much it's getting ready to change. Our days spent as just a couple are officially nearing an end, and by the time Mike gets home we'll have just a few days left to spend together before Madeline arrives. And while I am so very excited about becoming a Mom and a family of four, I confess that there's also a part of me that's a little sad to see this part of our lives come to an end. These past few years with Mike have been some of the the best times of my life and when I think about our past I feel so very lucky.
Even though I wasn't really looking forward to spending our Valentine's day taking photos, it ended up being a great way to spend the afternoon. Now we'll have this time in our lives forever documented. Laura did such a good job and an even better job of picking such a great song to go along with the photos.







Laura is coming back to take pictures of Madeline when she is about 10 days old, so we'll have photos of the beginning of the next chapter too. I can't wait.
Check out Laura's website - she is truly talented: http://www.laurabrettphotography.com

No comments:
Post a Comment